The mission of Belton Preparatory Academy (BPA) is for students, parents and faculty to provide a challenging educational environment that leads to the objectively measured excellence of each individual student, while also providing the students with the intellectual tools to become independent thinkers, respectful individuals, and valuable citizens, thus preparing them to compete and thrive in a 21st century global economy.
Statement of Values
Students are expected to uphold the Belton Preparatory Academy Code of Conduct.
- We cheerfully and promptly obey the authority under which we are placed.
- We can appeal respectfully and courteously. We do not argue or negotiate.
- We love and honor one another.
- We give encouragement to one another.
- We do not point out shortcomings of others in order to build ourselves up.
- We will tell the truth.
- We do not disrespect the classroom and teacher by interrupting.
- We do not spread rumors or gossip.
- We will not make excuses for our wrong actions but will admit them.
- We will avoid cliques, clubs, or games that exclude others.
- When others are sorry, we forgive them.
- When others are sad, we comfort them.
- When we have work to do, we do it without complaining.
- If we make a mess, we clean it up.
- We treat one another with respect and patience.